125 micron Gloss, 320mm, 25mm core x 50m
This transparent 125 micron Gloss, 320mm, 25mm core x 50m film adds strength, rigidity and protection, which extends the life of your printed pieces. Lamination also enhances the appearance of the printing by deepening and brightening the ink colors.
The Primary Benefits of Lamination
- Lamination increases the durability of print materials, allowing them to withstand frequent use.
- Lamination adds protection against fingerprints and smudges, stains and spills, tears and wrinkles, marks and abrasions, plus oil, grease, dirt, moisture and other contaminants.
- Lamination improves appearance by enhancing the ink colors of the printed piece. This creates a more professional look and holds attention longer.
- Lamination adds strength and stiffness, providing an impression of higher quality and importance.
- Lamination is completely transparent and does not impair or blemish the printing in any way.
- Lamination has a reasonable cost. Also, because lamination increases the longevity of print materials, it saves money on reprinting.