Use one of these high quality laminators to protect and enhance your most important documents. We stock all types of laminators for all your different needs. Whether you are looking for a small pouch laminator for A4 documents, a wide format roll laminator or something in between, we will be able to help you. Professional laminating machines such as the Matrix range are all available complete with full installation and product training.
Showing 1–15 of 57 results
GMP Exceltopic-380 Laminator£6,395.00 ex Vat | £7,674.00 inc.VAT
GMP Q-Topic 380 POD Laminator£9,250.00 ex Vat | £11,100.00 inc.VAT
Matrix MX-530 Single Sided Laminator / Laminating MachineSale!
£8,996.00ex Vat | £3,594.00 inc.VAT
Renz Lamigo A3 Pouch LaminatorSale!
£124.95ex Vat | £138.70 inc.VAT
Renz Lamigo A3 Pro Pouch LaminatorSale!
£174.95ex Vat | £194.20 inc.VAT
Renz LAMIGO A4 Pouch LaminatorSale!
£99.95ex Vat | £110.94 inc.VAT
Tauler Printlam Mini Laminating MachineSale!
£3,999.00ex Vat | £1,198.80 inc.VAT
Tauler Printlam SMART B3 LaminatorSale!
£11,500.00ex Vat | £11,994.00 inc.VAT
Binding Store is pleased to bring to you the Tauler Printlam SMART B3 Laminator, the entry level machine in the Tauler range of laminating equipment. The SMART B3 is an ideal solution for printers looking to upgrade to a more professional machine or enter in to the finishing side of production. With the built in scissor roller this machine differentiates itself from its direct rivals and makes the exit process smoother and trouble free.
- User friendly. This machine is simple to set up and easy to change formats using the ergonomic touch screen display
- Great value. Ability to feed full length 3000 metre rolls of film, meaning no more need to purchase several shorter, more expensive rolls
- Compact design. The SMART B3 has a small footprint and is on casters so it is easy to move and store when not in use
- Variable roller speed. This laminator has variable speed and will run from 1m up to 7m per minute
- Scissor roller. The integral scissor roller means that laminated sheets don’t need to skew to split as they exit the machine. This means thinner stock can be put through without creasing which seperates this machine from most on the market
- Single Phase so no need for 3 phase power to be fitted
- Maximum format – 450mm x 690mm
- Minimum format – 200mm x 200mm
- Paper Weight – 130gsm up to 350gsm
- Speed – 1m up to 7m per minute
- Pressure – Electromagnets