Single Sided Laminators
We stock the excellent professional range of Matrix Laminating systems. These single single laminators are ideal for busy finishing house’s as they keep turnaround times to a minimum and ensure all jobs are kept in house. Complete with semi automatic feed and built in seperator system, the Matrix laminators mean prints come off ready for the guillotine. Contact us to find out which laminating machine is best for your company.
Showing all 13 results
Tauler Printlam SMART B3 LaminatorSale!
£11,500.00ex Vat | £11,994.00 inc.VAT
Binding Store is pleased to bring to you the Tauler Printlam SMART B3 Laminator, the entry level machine in the Tauler range of laminating equipment. The SMART B3 is an ideal solution for printers looking to upgrade to a more professional machine or enter in to the finishing side of production. With the built in scissor roller this machine differentiates itself from its direct rivals and makes the exit process smoother and trouble free.
- User friendly. This machine is simple to set up and easy to change formats using the ergonomic touch screen display
- Great value. Ability to feed full length 3000 metre rolls of film, meaning no more need to purchase several shorter, more expensive rolls
- Compact design. The SMART B3 has a small footprint and is on casters so it is easy to move and store when not in use
- Variable roller speed. This laminator has variable speed and will run from 1m up to 7m per minute
- Scissor roller. The integral scissor roller means that laminated sheets don’t need to skew to split as they exit the machine. This means thinner stock can be put through without creasing which seperates this machine from most on the market
- Single Phase so no need for 3 phase power to be fitted
- Maximum format – 450mm x 690mm
- Minimum format – 200mm x 200mm
- Paper Weight – 130gsm up to 350gsm
- Speed – 1m up to 7m per minute
- Pressure – Electromagnets
Matrix 530 Single Sided LaminatorSale!
£8,495.00ex Vat | £9,594.00 inc.VAT
The Matrix 530 Single Sided Laminator is the best value single sided laminator on the market and is designed for short to medium size runs.
The ability to bring high performance lamination in-house means you can avoid costly set up charges from outsourcing and ensure perfect results everytime.
The Matrix 530 laminating machine is an ideal investment if you produce brochures, folders and business cards that need laminating in a gloss or matt finish.
Go beyond digital printing and experiance the power of profitable laminating.
- laminates up to SRA2 (Max film width 440mm)
- quick set up time
- high speed performance
- semi automatic feeder
- built in seperator – work comes off finished – ready for guillotine
- suitable for traditional offset and digital prints
- side lays ensure prints are fed centrally
- auto sheet register and overlap system via front guards
Automated in-house single sided laminating is finally affordable. Beat your competition and offer a faster, cheaper lamination service. Keep control of your print jobs and increase turnaround with the Matrix MX-530 laminator.
Matrix 530 technical spec:
- Max roll film size 440mm
- Laminating Width (mm): 440mm
- Laminating Speed (m/min): 7-10 metres per minute
- Laminating Temperature (°C): From 80 – 130C
- Power Consumption (W): 1560W
- Dimensions (W X D X H):
- 2100 x 840 x 1315mm
- Weight (KG):
- 130kg (64kg stand)
Matrix 370 Single Sided LaminatorSale!
£7,550.00ex Vat | £7,914.00 inc.VAT
The Matrix 370 is a totally new single sided laminator with a built in separator system designed for up to SRA3 size prints. Maximise performance and profitability by investing in a system that has a quick set up time and high speed performance. The Matrix-370 is equipped with a semi-automatic feeder and a fully automatic separator – work comes off finished sheets ready for the next process.
Suitable for traditional offset and digital sheets giving you maximium flexibility. Side lays ensure prints are fed perfectly. An auto sheet register and overlap system via front guards allows for one operator to perform non stop laminating.
A superb investment for all printers. With no set-up charges you can keep your lamination work in-house and truly laminate on demand. Sheets can be laminated up to an impressive 10 metres per minute.
Call Binding store now to arrange a demonstration and for our best price on this product.
Matrix Duo 650 LaminatorSale!
£2,350.00ex Vat | £2,538.00 inc.VAT
Matrix Duo 650 Laminator and Encapsulator
Perfect for those businesses that want to print on demand but are currently restricted by the need to outsource their lamination. Ideal for short to medium size runs there is no need to pay costly set up charges, and no delay! Solidly constructed and great for a wide range of applications the Matrix Duo is the best value single sided laminator on the market.
IDEALLY SUITED FOR
• posters & prints
and many more…
GREAT FOR USE IN
• commercial printers
• In-house print rooms
• copy and digital print shops
The Matrix Duo-650 allows the flexibility of single side lamination and encapsulation providing an affordable and effective solution. The unique anti-curl bar allows even the thinnest of laminates to be applied without the worry of a curled finish and extension arms allow large rolls of film (up to 1000m) to be used saving changeovertime.
The Matrix Duo’s are built for continuous use on an everyday basis and have been constructed using parts of the highest quality including heavy duty motors and all metal construction.
A new addition to the Matrix Duo-650 is an optional perforator to allow for easy seperation of laminated prints.
Shown with optional stand (Not included)
Matrix Duo 460 LaminatorSale!
£2,095.00ex Vat | £2,262.00 inc.VAT
The Matrix Duo 460 Laminator is perfect for those businesses that want to print on demand but are currently restricted by the need to outsource their lamination. Ideal for short to medium size runs there is no need to pay costly set up charges, and no delay! Solidly constructed and great for a wide range of applications the Matrix Duo is the best value single sided laminator on the market.