Pfaffle F42a Autopunch
Binding Store has recently received a good condition Pfaffle F42a Autopunch complete with a 6mm spiral die and both 2:1 and 3:1 square dies.
The Pfaffle F42a Autopunch is a heavy duty punch made for continuous and automatic punching of paper, card and mixed material.
Clear arrangement of working sections allow for easy use by one individual. The design of the machine operates in order to work from pile to pile without having to turn the product once punched, this means delivery is in the same order as it is fed. A disc system is used to seperate the stock from the bottom of the paper pile.
- Max paper size: 320x320mm
- Min paper size: 148x100mm
- Punching thickness: up to 2mm
- Punching speed: 4200-5000 punches/hour*
- Punching capacity: up to 8m paper pile/hour
- Floor space required: 1.80m x 0.90m
- Weight: 450Kgs
*User and stock dependant
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqOKGB2YZso