Renz AP360 Automatic Punch
The Renz AP360 Automatic Punch offers a high quality and very productive punch that is easy to set up. With the ability to change format without additional tools its operator friendly. The compact design of the machine means it is space saving and easy to move as it is on wheels. Ideal for small, medium or extremely large runs. The two finger pick up system means sheets are picked up gently and there is an option of an air blower to aid the pick up. Once punched, sheets are rotated to maintain the correct order they were fed in.
Automatic punch with fully automatic or manual format adjustment for all types of punching and operations in loose leaf binding systems and special punching operations
- Continuous paper feed automatically separates the sheets, punches, and reassembles the book in the original sequence.
- No tools are needed to set the format.
- Very fast changing of punching dies.
- Large selection of punching dies for example for wire comb, plastic comb and spiral binding. High flexibility in fast changing the format with our QSA-dies. [Quick Size Adjustment]
- Mounted on wheels for easy transport. (possible to pass through standard doorways)
AP 360  – THE NEW CLASS IN AUTOMATIC PUNCHING TECHNOLOGY
- Fully automatic format adjustment Length, width, height 200x75x155 cm 200x75x155
- Weight 690 kg
- Adjustment by hand wheels (ca. 5-10 min) per touch screen (ca. 2-3 min)
- Punching thickness max. 3,5 mm max.
- Loading 2 lifting tables, ca. 400 mm max. loading height lift (paternoster) – continious running
- Punching speed 40 – 100 strokes per minute
- Min. sheet size 100 x 85 mm 100 x 85 mm
- Max. sheet size 360 x 360 mm 360 x 360 mm
- Paper thickness 60 to 400 g/m² 60 to 400 g/m²
- Connection 220/240 V, 50Hz or 60 Hz, 2 kW