Binding Store are pleased to offer this fantastic condition Fujipla ALM 3220 Al-Meister Fully Automatic Laminator. This machine has only done 3760 sheets it its lifetime making it a great buy for anyone looking for a fully automatic laminator.
- Stack feeding up to 200 sheets
- Automatic four side trimming with option of flush cut or sealed edge (encapsulation) with very tight finished tolerances +/-0.05MM
- Automatic trim waste disposal into bin in supplied cabinet stand
- Automatic Stacking of Laminated sheets
- Foot print of a small copier/printer
- Plug in to standard 3 pin socket
- Will not operate until laminating temperature is reached, then auto start
- Automatic Stand-by low power option when idle <1 minute re power up
- Auto shut down and notification when feed tray is emptied or film supply exhausted
- Roll Film supply mounted on the unwind mandrel exactly centered and matched for perfect alignment of top and bottom roll
- Film roll includes a pressure sensitive adhesive strip at the beginning of the roll for easy threading during a film roll change.
- Model: Al-Meister ALM 3220
- Laminating Speed: 1.2 m/min
- Warm Up Time: Approx. 5 Minutes
- Max. Laminating Thickness: 300 gsm
- Film Thickness: 38 micron to 75 micron
- Paper Feeding: 200 Sheet Capacity; Skew-free feature; Paper guide
- Trimming Methods: 2 modes: with/without margin with A4 or A3/ digital paper self determination system and Film Waste Box
- Operation Panel:
LCD Monitor: Temperature setting, Speed setting, Current / Total counter, Error messages, Margin setting.
Operation Button: Start, Stop, Up and Down, Setting, Temperature/Speed Switch.
Indication Lamp: Speed, Temperature, Heat, Error
- Other Features: Lamination counter, Film Tension Control, Operation Lever, Automatic Stop at Film End, Power Saving Mode (standby), Emergency Stop Function.