Tauler Printlam SMARTMATIC Laminator
The Tauler Printlam SMARTMATIC Laminator is a fully automatic, high speed pneumatic machine that is guaranteed to increase productivity and offer the unparalleled results for a machine of this size. A top quality finish is achieved by the pneumatic pressure roller system that applies more pressure to the film on the stock, ensuring a firmer, neater finish and less risk of the film being lifted off the sheet. The roller sciossor system means sheets don’t have to be skewed when exiting the machine, this also means thinner stock can be fed though without the danger of it creasing on exit.
User friendly with its fast set up times means operators are able to save time and increase production rates. The automatic feed has a stack height of 480mm.
- Pneumatic pressure roller system. Extra pressure for finer, more professional finish.
- Cost effective. Because of the roller system on the SMART 52 you can use standard film more often that having to use digital film, which is a lot more expensive
- Automatic feed with a stack height of up to 480mm
- Compact design. Small footprint and easy to move when not in use
- Operator friendly. Designed for 1 operator to use with ease. Set up is quick and simple on the touch screen display
- High Speed. The SMART 52 is the quickest machine on the market for its size. Mechanical speed of up to 20m/min is available.
- Photocell sensor. Detects when sheets are missed and stops the machine
- Oil filled cylinder to maintain a steady and even heat throughout operation.
- Decurling system
- Roller scissors cutting system. Saves the sheet having to skew as it exits the machine
- Maximum format – 520mm x 720mm
- Minimum format – 200mm x 250mm
- Paper weight – 130gsm up to 350gsm
- Speed – up to 20m per minute
- Pressure – pneumatic