Soft loop 3 PLY disposable medical Face masks – 50 Pack
- Compliant with EN14683 Type I standard this mask can be used in any normal daily environment and reduces the transmission of water droplets containing the virus. It helps to protect you and others from the spread of the coronavirus (please see important note below).
- Each mask contains a nose clip and comfortable soft ear loops and is made of three layers of non-woven fabric to cover from nose to mouth comfortably.
Top layer – 25gsm non-woven fabric
Middle layer – 25gsm melt brown non-woven fabric with 95% BFE (bacterial filtration efficiency)
Bottom layer – 25gsm non-woven fabric
- Breathing resistance mm H20/cm2 of <4.9
- Latex free
- Blue colour
- Weight 0.3 kg
- Size (H x W): 95 x 175 mm
Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser before putting it on or after taking it off. Each mask should only be used once and immediately disposed of with your household waste after use.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Face coverings do not replace social distancing. The use of face masks does not provide protection against coronavirus (COVID-19) but could help to minimise the risk of transmission to other people in some circumstances. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, and/or high temperature, and/or loss of, or change in, your normal sense of smell or taste – anosmia), you and your household must isolate at home: wearing a face covering does not change this. You should arrange to have a test to see if you have COVID-19. Please keep yourself up to date and follow latest NHS and government guidance.
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with (or anyone not in your support bubble) when outside your home
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards