The Magnum MC-35A is an automatic top suction feed creasing and perforating system. It has a 110mm stack height and it can cross-perforate. The MC-35A allows you to create rapid professional results with the preset programs.
The Magnum MC-35A is a desk top machine however you also have the option of a mobile floor stand.
Sniper technology, no need to input measurements for crease position, simply put a mark where you want the crease and the Magnum does a test sheet setup for you ensuring simple and easy usage.
This is ideal for creasing or perforating both litho and digital print.
- Fastest speed 75 sheets per minute.
- Top suction belt feeder with 110mm stack height.
- Minimum paper size 50 x 90mm.
- Maximum paper size 330 x 645.
- 30 programme memory.
- Creasing tool can be inserted for up or down crease.
- Create up to 32 crease/perforations in one pass using slide in matrix bars.
- Max 350gsm paper.
- High precision crease position.
- Automatic feed.
- Top suction feed.
- Crease depth and skew adjustment.
- Supports laminated stock.
- Keyboard & LCD screen.
- Optional mobile stand available.
- Dimensions – 920 x 510 x 1100mm (including stand) / 70kg.