Binding Store are pleased to offer this complete Spiral binding solution. Bought new in 2018 at a cost of over £7500.00+VAT
- RhinoTuff Onyx HD7700– Ultima Super Heavy duty punch complete with Oval 4:1 pitch 0.2475 Coil Die (5.5mm x 4.5mm)
- RhinoTuff ONYX HD4170 Heavy Duty Coil Inserter for fast coil insertion for all pitches and diameters from 6mm up to 50mm diameter Coil
- Crimp-a Coil to cut and crimp Coil of all sizes from 6mm through to 50mm
The Onyx HD7700 Ultima is the top of the range heavy duty durable table top punch. Combining the Rhin-O-Tuff patented Quick Change Die System with the following exciting new features:
356mm open ended extra capacity die punches up to 35 sheets or 110 pages of 80 gsm bond paper. The number of sheets depends on the paper weight and punch pattern used.
U-View waste tray holds up to 150% more waste than any other table top punch & eliminates troublesome overfills.
The Accu-Set paper stop sets up all hole placements easily & accurately, even on odd sized paper. With a new diagnostic display lights which gives indications of important machine conditions.
Built in automatic and manual reverse provides extra insurance to reduce costly down time & expensive service calls due to overload jams.
With these new features along with all of the standard features below, the HD7700 Ultima will handle any size project, large or small. Designed for high volume commercial and corporate use.
Key Product Features
- Extremely durable all metal construction.
- Patented Auto Reverse Feature. Our new Overload Detection Feature triggers an auto reversing function to reduce jamming in the punch.
- Rated up to 35 sheets or 110 pages of 20 pound (80 gsm) paper. The number of sheets depends on the paper weight and punch pattern used.
- 25 cycles per minute.
- Punch up to 5 plastic Mylar sheets regardless of hole pattern (depending on Mylar mil thickness).
- Patented “QCDS”, Quick Change Die System. All punch pins easily disengage.
- “Accu-Set” paper adjustment knob for fine adjustments on odd paper sizes.
- Smooth, Quiet, Power on Demand Operation.
- Standard Foot Pedal & Palm Switch, optional Versa Switch.
The Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx H4170 Rhin-O-Roll Coil inserter module features two 12″ dual powered rollers. The lower roller is adjustable allowing you to set it for different coil sizes, making inserting extremely easy, accurate and efficient. On the top of the coil inserter are document thickness and coil sizing gauges that make selecting the proper coil size for your document simple.
The ONYX HD4170 coil inserting machine can be used as a stand-alone coil inserter for assembly-line use, or it can be mounted onto any vertical Performance Design / Rhin-O-Tuff OD or HD Series binding punch using the compatible mounting kit (not included).
Designed for fast coil insertion for all spiral binding plastic coil pitches and diameters, the HD4170 spiral coil binding systems includes free crimper pliers and a built-in storage holder.
The Crimp@Coil is an electric double sided coil/spiral crimper that speeds up your coil binding process. Crimp@Coil is an easy to use electric coil crimper that cuts & crimps both sides of the coil at the same time, preventing it from rolling back out of the holes of your document. The Crimp@Coil’s unique design accommodates all coil sizes from 6mm – 50mm, without the hassle of interchanging any parts. Its simple 5-Step setup only takes the operator seconds to change coil or sheet size settings.
Crimp@Coil is the ideal choice for high-volume binding facilities, as well as anyone who wants to avoid using manual crimping pliers during the coil binding process.