EBA 10/550EP guillotine
The EBA 10/550EP guillotine has a hydraulic cutting and clamping system which sets it apart from its electric rivals. With it’s adjustable electric back gauge, this gives you more control for fine adjustments and accurate cutting. The EBA 10/550EP guillotine’s cutting width is 55cm and it’s cutting height is 80mm. The EBA comes fully guarded and operated by just 2 buttons for complete operator safety. Complete with 3 spare blades and blade change tool, The EBA is fully operational and available to be viewed running, please contact us for a video demonstration.
We are happy to demonstrate with your stock – send us a sample and we will create a bespoke demonstration tailored to your specifications.
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz / 8,5A / 1~ 120 V / 60 Hz / 12A / 1~
- Leakage current: < 3,5mA
- Power cord gauge: min. 1,5mm2 (230V)
- Power cord gauge: AWG 12 (20A)(120V)
- Cutting length: 550 mm
- Cutting height: 95 mm
- Table depth: 570 mm
- Sound level EN 13023 : < 70 dB(A)
- Minimum space requirement (width x depth x height)
- without side tables (mm): 960 x 1400 x 1370
- with side tables (mm): 1520 x 1400 x 1370
- Clamping pressure: 200 daN bis 1100 daN
- Weight without side tables: 305 kg