Rilecart R-500 Calendar Binding Machine
Absolute A1 condition Rilecart R-500 Calendar Binding Machine in stock from mid-september 2014. This machine is one of the best condition used bits of equipment we have ever received back. Complete with Calendar hanger feeder and 1/4″ closing tools. 2006 model but has only done 3000 calendars in its lifetime.
Its high precision even at the smallest diameters guarantees superior finishes even for the thinnest products. Its small size, ease of tool change and maintenance make the R500 truly for everyone
How it works:
The operator has to set up the computer inputing diameter, pitch, wished number of loops per length. Then he has to lay the pre-punched product on the bench and press the foot pedal. The machine automatically cuts the wire into the desired length and carries it to the binding area.
The R500 worktable locks the product into position and carries it with the punched edge towards the spiral. The product is then bound by mean of a shaped tool.
The hanger is also inserted during this operation. In the case of smaller diameters (3/16″ and 1/4″) it is possible to lock the table, and insert the products directly without pre-lock. The R500 can mount either the semi automatic 7-30cm hanger distributor or the fully automatic vibrating distributor for 7com hangers.
The tools change-over periods and associated adjustments are extremely easy and fast.
- Using WireBind Rilematic® Binding Wires in spools 3:1″ or 4:1″ pitch
- 7 different wire diameters can be used from 3/16″ up to 9/16″ with appropriate Size-Tool-Sets
- Maximum binding length is 500 mm, minimum 50 mm
- Maximum binding thickness is 11,5 mm of pre-punched sheets
- Can bind one length of wire, or two identical for wall calendars, or up to five for skip binding
- Microprocessors controlled operations
- Automatic spool unwinder with integrated waste paper rewinder for the continuous supply to the machine
- Electrically and pneumatically driven.
- Max Speed: 1000 cycles per hour. Effective speed depends on operator’s skill and product size.
- Power supply: 240 V SinglePhase 50-60Hz
- Compressed Air Supply: 6 Atm – 150 lt/min
- Size: 1100 x 800 x 1200 mm
- Weight: 485 Kg