How it works:
The operator inputs the pitch, diameter and number of loops per length, into the computer. The machine automatically unwinds the spool, cuts the length to the set number of loops and carries it to the binding position. The operator then inserts the pre-punched block of sheets onto the waiting open wire comb.
Once inserted, you push the foot switch and the book is automatically carried to the closing press, where it is automatically closed and ejected in to the delivery tray. There are no tools to change as the closing press is adjustable for all the diameters. UK delivery , installation and product training included. 2011 model , this machine has only done 1500 calendars from new. So it goes without saying it is in immaculate condition.
- hanger feeder for 10 cm calendar hangers included with this machine
- Uses wires on spools.
- For 3:1” and 2:1” pitch from 1/4″ to 1-1/4”.
- Maximum binding length: 420 mm. with hanger; 450 without hanger.
- Minimum binding length: 50 mm.
- Maximum speed: 800 cycles per hour. Effective speed
depends on operator’s ability and on the item to be bound
- 240 V single phase 50/60 Hz; 1,5Kw
- H1500 x D1000 x L2500 (3500) mm.
- 400 Kg