Electric punching and manual binding machine in a 2:1 pitch designed for frequent use in the busy office or digital printers. One of the only electric wire binding machines to offer Round Hole Punching often preferred by the professional sector. Summer Sale! Subject to availability
Rilecart FP-300/2 Features:
- Uses Wires in cut-length (A4 and A5)
- For all diameters in the pitches 2:1″ (2 holes to every 1 inch)
- Maximum binding length: 300 mm. (A4).
- Maximum punching thickness 2 mm.
- Fixed punching bar for 2:1″ pitch with round holes.
- Slot for facilitating the sheet’s insertion in the wire.
- For use of A4 and A5 wires in cut-length.
- For all wire diameters in the pitch of 2:1 (6.9 – 38mm Wire Diameter)
- Punches round holes (Favored by Accountants, Architects and solicitors Etc).
- Maximum binding length: 300 mm.
- Maximum punching thickness per stroke: 2.2 mm.
- Selectable pin for A4/A5 Books.
- Max No. of bound products per Hour: 250
Power Supply: Single Phase 240/220 V
Dimentions: 470mm X 470mm X 170mm