Renz Inline 500 Automatic Wire Binding Machine
The Renz Inline 500 Automatic Wire Binding Machine consists of the Renz ABL 500 Wire binder and the Renz ASM 500 Punching Module to make up a fully automatic punch and bind system
Fully automatic wire binding line for calendars and books, with the option of skip binding to. Both 2:1 and 3:1 punch dies are available for the ASM 500 punch module and this are QSA for changeovers in under 1 minute. Wire diameters from 3/16″ up to 1″ can be used on this machine on both pitches.
Fully automatic wire comb binding line consisting of: ASM 500 Punching Module and ABL 500 Automatic Binding Line:
- Versatile and efficient binding with ABL 500 as a stand alone machine, punching and binding with Inline 500 for runs as small as 100 copies
- Format range limits: binding side from 70 to 500 mm [on request 520 mm]
- Unbound side from 90 to 700 mm
- extended covers to + 150 mm [max. 850 mm]
- Hight output: Up to 2.200 punching cycles per hour
- Up to 1.700 binding cycles per hour
RENZ ABL 500 AND INLINE 500
Bind a wide variety of calendars and books in three different ways:
- Fully automatic in-line operation for books and calendars up to a thickness of 4 mm. Work flow: feeding the paper onto the machine – punching – binding – turning cover page [DBW] – output
- Multiple feeding of manually separated punch layers for books and calendars with a thickness of >=4 mm.Work flow: manual separation of layers – feeding – punching – assembling – binding – turning cover page DBW – output
- Operation with uncoupled ABL 500 – automatic binding line. Work flow: feeding punched paper – binding – turning cover page DBW – output
The ASM 500 punching unit can be added to the stand-alone ABL 500 at any time.